GTAS Treasury Support Center
(Option 1, then Option 3)
Questions can be related to but not limited to the following:
- GTAS Enrollment
- Access Issues
- Password Resets
- System Requirements
- Application and/or business-related items
- GTAS features
The TSC agents can also contact the following GTAS support groups and will track the resolution of your questions and issues to ensure a timely response:
- GTAS Functional Support Team
- This team consists of the Fiscal Service Financial Reports and Advisory Division, and key members of the GTAS Management Team. The team will provide answers to more complex questions related to GTAS business rules.
- GWA User Provisioning Group
- This group is responsible for supporting GTAS user access issues. The issues may include problems with self-registration or self-enrollment, and A Group access and settings.
- GTAS Technical Support Team
- This team will provide GTAS Production Support when technical problems arise requiring support.
Once a problem with the system has been identified, and requires corrective action through a system change or infrastructure modification, the GTAS Technical Group will coordinate the action and inform all stakeholders.
The level of support provided by the TSC is closely monitored to ensure call center industry standards are met or exceeded.
Last modified 12/07/18