Use the guidelines below to report your entity's adjusted trial balance data in GTAS. As always, if you have any questions please contact your entity GTAS point of contact.
Make sure you are ready
To work with GTAS, make sure
- the computer you will use for GTAS has
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- your entity's accounting system has been updated to meet the Bulk File Data Requirements
- the appropriate people in the entity have reviewed and understood the edits and validations that will be run against the agency's adjusted trial balance data
Enrollment for Users:
User access requests for GTAS are submitted on behalf of users by agency designated GWA (Governmentwide Accounting) Supervisors.
GTAS SystemGTAS User Access Guide
Entity User Role Guide
Enrollment for GWA Supervisors
At this time, Supervisors are enrolled manually for the GWA applications (CARS and GTAS). GWA Supervisor access is granted in SailPoint Identity IQ to submit user access requests for the GTAS application.
To enroll as a GTAS supervisor:
- Download, fill out, and sign the GWA Supervisor Enrollment Form
- Send the form to us by email or fax:
If you have questions, call the Treasury Support Center: 1-877-440-9476