You may need to use TCIS if you
- work for a federal agency or a Federal Reserve Bank, and
- your job requires you to see information about U.S. Treasury checks or ACH payments
For everyone who needs to use TCIS:
- Check the systems requirements page.
- Find the right role in TCIS for your job.
- Sign up for TCIS using the appropriate guide.
Table may scroll on smaller screens
You are a supervisor but are not yet set up as a supervisor in ISIM Fill out and send us a Supervisor Designation form Processing this form may take up to 2 days. You are a supervisor who is set up in ISIM and you need to approve a new TCIS user Use the TCIS Supervisor Enrollment Guide You want to be a TCIS user and you have a supervisor who can approve your request Use the TCIS User Enrollment Guide
- Take the training you need. We have 10 short tutorials.