Skip Navigation
Official website of the United States Government We can do this. Find COVID-19 vaccines near you. Visit U.S. Department of the Treasury
Bureau of the Fiscal Service Home
Unpaid Foreign Claims


If you believe you may be entitled to an award arising out of a claims program no longer being adjudicated (such as the German claims program), please refer to 31 CFR Part 250, which specifies the payment process.

In the case of a deceased award holder, 31 CFR 250.4 outlines the basic materials that the Fiscal Service will need to establish the proper payee and authorize a payment. A completed Standard Form 1055 and Certification Form may also be required.

Last modified 10/23/18