Department of the Treasury's Listing of Approved Sureties (Department Circular 570)
- AMERICAN CONTRACTORS INDEMNITY COMPANY (NAIC #10216) is required by state law to conduct business in the state of Texas as TEXAS BONDING COMPANY. However, business is conducted in all other covered states as AMERICAN CONTRACTORS INDEMNITY COMPANY.
- International Fidelity Insurance Company’s (NAIC #11592) name is very similar to another company that is NOT certified by this Department. Please ensure that the name of the Company and the state of incorporation are exactly as they appear in this Circular. Do not hesitate to contact the Company to verify the authenticity of a bond.
- Ironshore Specialty Insurance Company (NAIC #25445) voluntarily relinquished its Treasury Certificate of Authority, effective June 30, 2018.
- Texas Pacific Indemnity Company (NAIC #20389) merged into its parent, Pacific Indemnity Company, effective 30 September 2017.
- United Casualty and Surety Insurance Company (NAIC #36226) is required by state law to conduct business in the state of Texas as "US Casualty and Surety Insurance Company". Additionally, in California business is conducted using the "United Surety Insurance Company" moniker. Business is conducted in all other states as "United Casualty and Surety Insurance Company".
Last modified 01/30/19