Invoice Processing Platform
The Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) is a secure, web-based, centralized program through which federal agencies better manage the invoicing process for goods and services, from purchase order to payment notification. The Bureau of the Fiscal Service provides this program at no cost to federal agencies and their vendors. Learn more, at https://www.ipp.gov.
Why use IPP?
It saves money.
- One federal agency using IPP has already reduced the cost of processing undisputed invoices by 54% and disputed invoices by 43%.
- In the 2017 Business Case for E-Invoicing, Bruno Koch of Billentis estimates electronic invoicing saves 59% of the cost of processing an invoice.
Read more success stories at ipp.gov
What can agencies and vendors do in IPP?
As a federal agency, you can
- make purchase orders available to vendors from your system
- give the vendor access to the purchase order
- manage invoice approval processes electronically, which can help you pay on time and avoid Prompt Payment penalties
- exchange files directly from Oracle, SAP, Momentum, and other financial systems
As a vendor, you can
- submit invoices to enrolled agencies in several ways
- check the status of an invoice or payment
- receive payment details including Treasury offset information
Read more about the features and benefits of IPP at ipp.gov
We offer financial education and support to federal employees and agency customers through customer forums, in-person and web-based training sessions, and conferences.Upcoming Training
Stay Up to Date with IPP
Subscribe to email notifications and get IPP news and updates delivered right to your inbox!Join the Mailing List
Contact the IPP team
To get help with IPP, contact IPP Agency Customer Support
Monday – Friday (except federal holidays)
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time