Join us at the 2020 Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) conference
Due to public safety concerns, both the In-Person and Virtual components of the 2020 Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) conference - originally scheduled for May 11th - are now canceled.
We are examining the possibility of holding an alternate virtual event in the upcoming months. Please check our website regularly for updates.
Any conference fees that have been charged will be fully refunded.
This one-day virtual training event, a cooperative undertaking of the Treasury, GAO, OMB and OPM, delivers insights that help agencies drive program performance through accurate financial information, clear guidance, an exceptional workforce and excellent customer-centric services and solutions. Participants can earn up to 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
The 2020 Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) conference will be held May 11, 2020 .
The conference is open to federal employees and contractors. The enrollment fee is $140.
Register by May 4, 2020 to reserve your space at the conference. Registration will close sooner once conference capacity is reached.
Registration process for federal agencies
- Federal employees attending the JFMIP virtually are required to complete the 2020 JFMIP Government Employee Virtual Registration Form
- E-mail the completed form to JFMIP@fiscal.treasury.gov. Treasury's Bureau of the Fiscal Service will use your registration form as proof your agency has approved your attendance and use the Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection system to transfer your $140 payment from your agency.
- The Bureau of the Fiscal Service is no longer authorized to accept government credit cards to pay for this conference. All Federal payments must be sent via IPAC.
- Virtual attendance may earn CPE credits.
Registration process for federal contractors and others using their personal credit cards
- Payments using personal credit cards may be done at Pay.gov; contact JFMIP@fiscal.treasury.gov to request a link site.
- Registration options are available for virtual attendance.
- This site will not be publicly searchable. Federal personnel who wish to use a personal credit card are authorized to use Pay.gov.
A link to our conference schedule will be posted soon.
Your agency may require the Bureau of the Fiscal Services' TAS, ALC or other information for us to collect payment. This information is provided below. DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION IN FILLING OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM ; it is only for your agency’s reference.
- Taxpayer ID: 462590157
- DUNS: 078859289
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
PO Box 1328
Parkersburg, WV 26106-1328
Contact: JFMIP@fiscal.treasury.gov with questions.