Getting Started: Check Processing
OTCnet’s Check Processing functionality allows agencies to electronically convert domestic paper checks to digital images for presentment in an online (internet connectivity) or off-line (no internet connectivity) mode. OTCnet Check Processing eliminates the need to travel to a bank for check deposit and streamlines deposit reporting on a single platform integrated with Treasury reporting requirements.
Check Processing Onboarding:
Contact the OTCnet Deployment Team to discuss your agency’s needs, the onboarding process, and user roles. OTCnet Deployment Team: 703-377-5586 or Fiscalservice.OTCDeployment@citi.com.
- Check Processing Onboarding Guide
- Agency Site Profile
- Primary Local Administrator (PLSA) Form – Financial Institution
- Primary Local Administrator (PLSA) Form – Agency
- User Roles Guide
- OTCnet System Requirements
- OTCnet Local Bridge Configuration and Setup Guide
- OTCnet User Provisioning Information (ITIM 101)
- Notice Required for Back Office Conversion Entries
- Notice Required on Billing Statements
- Notice Required at Point-of-Purchase
- OTCnet Hardware Overview