Downloads & Forms
For general Cross-Servicing forms or downloads, consult the list below. For forms concerning administrative wage garnishment, see forms for individuals, forms for employers, or forms for agencies. For forms and downloads for all debt collection programs, see Debt Management.
- Agency Profile Form
- Provides basic information about an agency's debt program, and reflects the requirements set forth in the I TFM 4-4000.
- Download Agency Profile Form PDF
- Debtor Dispute Form
- Used to dispute a debt being serviced by the Department of the Treasury.
- Download Debtor Dispute Form PDF
- Claims Collection Litigation Report (CCLR)
- Used to refer claims to the Department of Justice to obtain that Department's approval of any proposals to compromise the claims or to suspend or terminate agency collection activity.
- Download Claims Collection Litigation Report PDF
- Consumer and Commercial Debtor Financial Statements
- Submitted with supporting documentation to request a hearing regarding the terms of the repayment schedule.
- Download Consumer Financial Statement PDF | Download Consumer Financial Statement PDF (Español)
- Download Commercial Financial Statement PDF | Download Commercial Financial Statement PDF (Español)