Do Not Pay Advancements in Assisting Agencies in Preventing and Detecting Improper Payments
Federal Program Agencies
Wed, Aug. 28, 2018 | 1:00 pm ET
Point of Contact:Denise.Hammond@fiscal.treasury.gov
Debt Management Services (DMS) will host a webinar workshop on Do Not Pay Advancements in Assisting Agencies in Preventing and Detecting Improper Payments.
This session is being offered to all federal employees who were unable to attend our 2018 annual symposium in May, and will cover the same material as the on-site session at that event. Please do not register if you participated in the symposium.
This Do Not Pay (DNP) webinar session will focus on:
- Meta Data - Information about the data that you provide
- Debt Characterization - Descriptive statistics on your portfolio
- Trend Analysis - Evolution of patterns over time
- Predictive Analytics - Using machine learning/econometrics to predict outcomes
- Forecasting - Using patterns in trends to forecast
Please register using the button below. Registration will close August 21, 2018, or when the session is full.
DMS will send out Webinar sign-on access and handout information to registered attendees prior to the training.