There are two different types of users that are required and responsible for a Federal Program Agency to submit schedules through SPS.
- The Data Entry Operator (DEO) creates or imports a schedule and submits the schedule for certification.
- The Certifying Officer (CO) examines the schedule for content and accuracy. Upon verification, the CO will then certify the schedule, which will result in the schedule being submitted to the Fiscal Service for disbursement.
- The Trusted Enrollment Agent (TEA) supports users with SPS enrollment, within SPS.
- While not an SPS user, the Trusted Registration Agent (TRA) supports users with the PKI ikey issuance and management.
- Fiscal Service PKI Support Nomination
- Fiscal Service PKI Certificate Action Request
- Fiscal Service PKI Certificate In-Person Verification
- Fiscal Service PKI Subscriber Agreement
- Fiscal Service Digital Access Support Nomination
- Fiscal Service Digital Access Request
- Federal Program Agencies (FPAs) Optioning Out of SPS
To access the required forms, including the Delegation of Authority forms, visit Chapter 3000 on Treasury Financial Manual and select the PDF version.