Post Payment Modernization Initiative
The Post Payment Modernization Initiative (PPMI) is the work by the Bureau of Fiscal Service to strengthen, re-engineer and modernize essential operations that support the full lifecycle of post-payment processing.
The new system being developed by this initiative is the Payment Information & View of Transactions (PIVOT) application. PIVOT will merge and replace functions now performed in several legacy applications:
- Payments, Claims and Enhanced Reconciliation (PACER)
- Post Payment System (PPS)
- Treasury Check Information System (TCIS)
- Treasury Receivable Accounting & Collection System (TRACS)
- Treasury Offset Program Control System (TCS)
There will be no cost for federal agencies to use PIVOT.
Check out our video below to learn more about PIVOT’s mission, vision and guiding principles.
Questions may be addressed to PPMI@fiscal.treasury.gov.
Stay up to Date with Post Payment Modernization Initiative
Subscribe to the mailing list to receive news about PPMI delivered right to your inbox!Join the Mailing List