Enrolling in IPAC
On this page:
Step 1: Get a single-sign-on account if you don't already have one
- To enroll in IPAC, you must first have a single-sign-on (SSO) account for the IBM Security Identity Management System (ISIM).
- If you already have an SSO and log into other Treasury applications through ISIM, go to Step 2.
- If you do not yet have an SSO for ISIM, start with page 2 in the IPAC Enrollment Guide.
Step 2: Enroll in IPAC
- The role you are going to have in IPAC affects where you will find the relevant forms and instructions:
Step 3: Wait for approval
- When you have filled out and submitted all the enrollment information, your request goes to the person who can review and approve (or not) your request.
- Users and AA requesters can check the status of their request online. See the IPAC Enrollment Guide, page 8 (for users) or page 14 (for AAs).
- MA requestors submit their forms to the Treasury Support Center (TSC). Therefore, for any help or questions, MA requestors must contact the TSC.
Working with IPAC
To learn how to use the different features of IPAC, see our Training and Events page. From there, you can work with any of our 28 short, interactive tutorials.
IPAC AdministratorsSee the AA and MA Provisioning Guide for instructions on your tasks.
Changing your account
If you need to modify your account, go back to the
You can request permission to do more tasks. You can ask that tasks be removed from your permissions.
Resetting your passwordYou can reset your password yourself through the ISIM self-service website. For instructions, see the Password Reset Guide.
If you need help
If you have any questions or have problems enrolling, contact the Treasury Support Center.