What is Pay.gov?
Pay.gov lets individuals, states and businesses make non-tax related payments to the federal government using the internet. Payments can be made to federal agencies using a U.S.-held bank account (through ACH Debit), a credit or debit card, or with a digital wallet, such as PayPal or Dwolla.
For federal agencies, Pay.gov provides a full suite of services allowing agencies to find and process collections quickly and easily. Services include:
- Electronic forms for collections hosted on www.pay.gov
- eBilling for agencies that want to bill customers electronically
- Hosted and non-hosted certificate-based collections for agencies with an existing web presence
- Over the phone and desk top collection tools
U.S. Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service
401 14th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20227
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org