Card Acquiring Service (CAS)
Rules & Requirements for Card Acquiring Service
When processing credit and debit card transactions, you must comply with the Treasury Financial Manual (TFM), Part 5, Chapter 7000, Credit and Debit Card Collection Transactions.
New limit for each credit card transaction
As of June 1, 2015, the maximum that an agency may collect in a single credit card transaction is $24,999.99.
News and Updates
- March 1, 2016 Webinar: EMV Phase II
- October 8, 2015 Webinar: EMV Next Steps
- Video Support Library, Including Terminal & Hardware Support
- July 27, 2015 Webinar: EMV at the Point of Sale
- Card Acquiring Service primary standalone terminal (Ingenico iCT220)
- EMV: Improving the Security of Federal Financial Transactions
CAS Customer Support
- Vantiv's Federal Agency Support Line
- Email Us