photo of Jefferson memorial

Unpaid Foreign Claims


If you believe you may be entitled to an award arising out of a claims program no longer being adjudicated (such as the German claims program), please refer to 31 CFR Part 250, which specifies the payment process.

In the case of a deceased awardholder, 31 CFR 250.4 outlines the basic materials that the Fiscal Service will need to establish the proper payee and authorize a payment. A completed Standard Form 1055 and Certification Form may also be required.

Open Gov   My Money.gov   USA.gov
Linked In   Twitter   Facebook   You Tube   RSS Feed