Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP)
See our 2017 training opprtunities for ASAP users:
How Do Grantees Request Payments 02/08/2017
How Do Grantees Enroll in ASAP? 05/10/2017
New User Training for ASAP Grantees 08/08/2017
New User Training for ASAP Grantors 11/08/2017
If you don’t see topics you want listed above, e-mail Cornell Webb to find out about additional training opportunities.
The Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP), is a secure, web-based all electronic payment and information application that allows federal agencies to choose from three payment models to fit their financial needs and streamline operations at no charge to federal agencies and their recipients.
- Grant Payment Program: Allows grantee "recipient" organizations to draw from accounts pre-authorized by federal agencies.
- 1031/Letter of Credit (LOC) Payment Program: Makes reimbursement payments to financial agents for financial services performed for either Fiscal Service or other federal agencies.
- Debit Card Payment Program: Allows federal agencies to quickly provide the flexibility of cash with the added protection of a loadable debit card in order to reduce liability.
|• ASAP is a secure, web-based service||• Unlimited Report Access|
|• ASAP is designed for federal agencies and their recipients||• Flexible payment options|
|• Saves time and money||• Agency backend automated processing|
|• Improves financial management||• Financial Notification Services|
|• Reduces the cost and liability of having funds held outside of the Treasury||• Live customer support|
- Agency Accounting Procedures for ASAP
- Payment Formats
- ASAP.gov Enhancement Request Form and Instructions
- Questions about obtaining grants?
- The handbooks and guides are under review and will be provided at a later day