photograph of Lincoln Memorial

For Individual & Business Debtors

Why am I receiving a delinquent debt notice?
and other frequently asked questions

Making Online Payments

Debtors can make online payments towards a nontax debt using the Pay.gov website. Pay.gov is a secure method hosted by Treasury's Fiscal Service.

Visit Pay.gov to make a secure payment through automatic debit.

Now accepting PayPal

If you received a delinquent debt notice or a letter about a defaulted student loan from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, or have questions regarding the offset of your federal tax refund or of another U.S. government-issued payment, please visit our Contact DMS page to find out how we can help you and what you need to do.

Links to Other Resources

Please see our Related Links page for other websites containing frequently-requested information.

Other Resources

Make a payment

Has Treasury contacted you about a nontax debt you owe? You can make a secure payment through PayPal or automatic debit using the *Pay.gov Web site. Pay.gov is a secure method hosted by Treasury's Fiscal Service.

Make a Payment

MyEdDebt logo

Centralized Web portal for information and activities related to defaulted education debt for the U.S. Department of Education.

Visit MYEDDEBT.ed.gov Federal Student Aid

Open Gov   My Money.gov   USA.gov
Linked In   Twitter   Facebook   You Tube   RSS Feed