Interagency Agreement (IAA) Forms
Fillable InterAgency Agreement (IAA) Form and Instructions
- How To Use The IAA Instructions: Read the instructions thoroughly or look for the block number that you need.
- Interagency Agreement (IAA) Instructions for Interagency Agreement (IAA) Instructions
- How To Use The IAA-General Terms and Conditions (GT&C) (7600A): The GT&C is comparable to a Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU). Therefore, Agencies do NOT have to complete a GT&C each time they do a related Order.
Agencies can complete ONE GT&C for multiple years (i.e. 5 years, depending on agency policy) to cover multiple Orders.
- IAA - General Terms and Conditions Section
- How To Use The IAA-Order (7600B): The Order is comparable to a purchase order. Complete an Order for specific goods and/or services you need to order with your trading partner.
- IAA - Order Requirements and Funding Information Section
- How To Use The IAA-Order (7600B) - Block 28: If you need more than one block for an Order, Block 28 is available below.
- IAA - Block 28 - Order Line
Last modified 07/30/18