Doing Business with Fiscal Service
Find information on the status of government funding.
Read the Update on the FM QSMO Acquisition
When we procure items, we use credit cards, purchase orders, delivery orders, contracts, and blanket purchase agreements. We use the following methods to identify prospective sources:
- Sources recommended by the small business specialist
- Previous bidder's mailing list for a similar action
- Sources identified during market survey efforts
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Contract Opportunities
You can get started by registering with the System for Award Management (SAM), which will allow access to Treasury bureau mailing lists. Then, watch the Contract Opportunities website to identify current opportunities. When you see something that interests you, request the details or sign up on the electronic mailing list according to the instructions contained in the notices.
Procurement Small Business Office
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service Small Business Office was established to:
(1) assist small, HUBZone small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small and service disabled veteran-owned small businesses, to develop, grow, and ensure their long-term success and,
(2) continually foster an environment where small, HUBZone small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small, and service disabled veteran-owned small businesses can compete successfully for a fair share of Fiscal Service's procurements on their own merits.
Please Note: This office cannot answer questions concerning payments, debts or accounting issues. For further information, please visit the main Bureau of the Fiscal Service website.
If you are a small business, you may submit technical literature, including line cards, to:Small Business Specialist
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
Our small business specialist will review the literature received and send it to the appropriate technical, as well as procurement personnel.
Fiscal Service officials attend various Treasury and local small business conferences. We'll post notices of such conferences and points of contact for additional information on this website.
Fiscal Service contractors who are subject to FAR Clause 52.203-14, Display of Hotline Poster, need to use this PDF.