Doing Business with Fiscal Service
Find information on the status of government funding.
Read the Update on the FM QSMO Acquisition
When we procure items, we use credit cards, purchase orders, delivery orders, contracts, and blanket purchase agreements. We use the following methods to identify prospective sources:
- Sources recommended by the small business specialist
- Sources identified during market research
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Contract Opportunities
- Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts available through sources including GSA, NIH’s NITAAC and NASA SEWP
Get started by registering with the System for Award Management (SAM).
Contractors that provide goods or services to government agencies are required to file registration information in SAM, unless the purchase is made with a government purchase card.
Once you have registered in SAM, use Contract Opportunities to locate notices and identify opportunities. Each notice on Contract Opportunities will provide specific instructions for interested vendors.
Procurement Small Business Office
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service Small Business Office was established to:
(1) assist small, HUBZone small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small and service disabled veteran-owned small businesses, to develop, grow, and ensure their long-term success and,
(2) continually foster an environment where small, HUBZone small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small, and service disabled veteran-owned small businesses can compete successfully for a fair share of Fiscal Service's procurements on their own merits.
If you are a small business and are interested in contracting opportunities with Fiscal Service, you can find lists of both existing and new opportunities on the Treasury Website.
Please Note: This office cannot answer questions concerning payments, debts or accounting issues. For further information, please visit the main Bureau of the Fiscal Service website.
Small businesses may submit capability statements, including line cards, or schedule individual appointments with the small business specialist.Small Business Specialist
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
If an appointment is requested, the small business specialist will reach out to schedule an appointment. Our small business specialist will review the literature received and send it to the appropriate technical, as well as procurement personnel.
Fiscal Service officials attend various Treasury and local small business conferences. We'll post notices of such conferences and points of contact for additional information on this website.
Fiscal Service contractors who are subject to FAR Clause 52.203-14, Display of Hotline Poster, need to use this PDF.