Guides, Forms, & Downloads
- Agency Profile Guide
- The Agency Profile Form provides Fiscal Service with general information about an agency’s debt collection programs and the applicable parameters under which Fiscal Service can conduct collection activities on behalf of the agency. (June 2013)
Download Agency Profile Guide PDF
- Federal Debt Collection Center Designation
- Policy, procedures, and standards. (July 2010)
Download Federal Debt Collection Center Designation PDF
- Guide to Federal Credit Bureau Program
- Guidance for federal agencies to report information on federal debts (consumer and commercial) to designated credit reporting agencies. This revision of the October 2001 publication provides contact updates for Fiscal Service and the credit bureaus, minor technical corrections and revised formatting. No substantive changes have been made to the content.
Download Guide to Federal Credit Bureau Program PDF
- Exemption of Classes of Debts from Mandatory Referral to Treasury
- TFM Volume I, Part 3, Chapter 5200
- Cross-Servicing Transfer Exemption Chart
- Exemption of Classes of Federal Payments from the Treasury Offset Program
- Treasury Financial Manual Chapter 6200
- Payments Exempt from Offset by Disbursing Officials
- TOP Payment Exemption Chart
Annual Debt Certification
- 2023 Annual Debt Certification Agreement for Federal Nontax Debts
- Annually, federal departments and agencies who refer eligible debt to the Centralized Receivables Service, Treasury Offset Program (TOP) and the Cross-Servicing Program for collection must submit this signed agreement to cover collection activity for all participating programs for the upcoming calendar year. The agreement describes the facts an agency certifies to at the time of referral and represents the agency's understanding of the requirements.
- Download 2023 Annual Debt Certification Agreement PDF
- Memorandum for All CFOs, Deputy CFOs and Chief Credit Management Officials.
- Annual Requirements for FY 2022 Year-End and CY 2023 Activities
Authorization for Release of Information
- Form 13
- “Authorizes Fiscal Service, its employees, agents and contractors to disclose to a named representative, any and all information related to a debt owed to the United States Government, to a State, or any debt enforced by a State”
- Download Form 13 English | Descargar Formulario 13 (Español)
- Form 14
- “Authorizes Fiscal Service, its employees, agents and contractors to disclose to a named representative, any and all information related to a receivable owed to the United States Government”
- Download Form 14 English | Descargar Formulario 14 (Español)
Injured Spouse Claim & Allocation
Visit the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website to download Form 8379. If you have questions about the form or need help completing it, call your local IRS office or 800-829-1040 (toll-free).