Payments, Claims and Enhanced Reconciliation (PACER)
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service provides access for the PACER On-Line system to Federal Program Agencies (FPAs), Treasury Disbursed Offices (TDOs) and Non Treasury Disbursing Offices (NTDOs).
- On-line access to payment/issue status
- On-line access to initial on-line disposition information for Electronic Funds Transfer and check payments
- Initiation of claims on-line (batch claims will not change)
- Digital Imaging (view/print negotiated Treasury checks)
- Compatibility with the Treasury Offset Program (TOP)
- Few, if any, changes required of agencies
- No pilot or test period required
- Easy to use with minimal training
- The only requirements are CITRIX and a Secure ID, which is available from Fiscal Service
PACER On-Line is available for use Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. Eastern (ET) to 12:00 midnight ET.
For more information on PACER operations, please
call the Fiscal Service Help Desk at (304) 480-7777 or