Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection (IPAC)
Federal agency staff: Let us put you closer to improving your daily, weekly, or monthly reconciliations with the Intra-Government Payment and Collection (IPAC) system.
We'd like to let you know that we're looking at a variety of options to enhance how IPAC handles Intragovernmental Buy/Sell transactions. We'll let our customer agencies and software vendors know about our plans in the near future. Please continue to check this page for updates.
What is IPAC?
IPAC is a way for Federal Program Agencies (FPAs) to transfer funds from one agency to another with standardized descriptive data.
IPAC has three components:
- Retirement and Insurance Transfer System (RITS)
- Treasury Receivable Accounting and Collection System (TRACS)
- GOALS II
- Treasury Financial Manual (TFM) IPAC Chapter
- Shared Accounting Module (SAM) Treasury Account Symbol (TAS)/Business Event Type Code (BETC)
Treasury Support Center
Phone: (877) 440-9476
- Intragovernmental Transactions (IGT) Minimum Accounting Data Elements (MADE) for FY 2013 Buy/Sell Transactions
- SGL Excluded Within the IPAC Application
- Change to Intra-governmental Payment and Collection System (IPAC) Reporting
January 3, 2013
- Memorandum for All CFO's and Deputy CFO's
April 11, 2014