Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection (IPAC)
Federal agency staff:¬† Let us put you closer to improving your daily, weekly, or monthly reconciliations with the Intra-Government Payment and Collection (IPAC) system.
We'd like to let you know that we're looking at a variety of options to enhance how IPAC handles Intragovernmental Buy/Sell transactions.¬†We'll let our customer agencies and software vendors know about our plans in the near future.¬†Please continue to check this page for updates.
What is IPAC?
IPAC is a way for Federal Program Agencies (FPAs) to transfer funds from one agency to another with standardized descriptive data.
IPAC has three components:
- Retirement and Insurance Transfer System (RITS)
- Treasury Receivable Accounting and Collection System (TRACS)
- GOALS II
- Treasury Financial Manual (TFM) IPAC Chapter
- Shared Accounting Module (SAM) Treasury Account Symbol (TAS)/Business Event Type Code (BETC)
Treasury Support Center
Phone: (877) 440-9476
- Intragovernmental Transactions (IGT) Minimum Accounting Data Elements (MADE) for FY 2013 Buy/Sell Transactions
- SGL Excluded Within the IPAC Application
- Change to Intra-governmental Payment and Collection System (IPAC) Reporting
January 3, 2013
- Memorandum for All CFO's and Deputy CFO's
April 11, 2014